$14.99 - $18.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$19.99 - $26.00
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$8.99 - $12.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
$19.99 - $31.99
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$26.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
$18.99 - $24.00
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
$24.99 - $28.00
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
$64.99 - $130.00
Crank Brothers is a company that's known for unique, innovative designs, and they've applied their years of component manufacturing expertise to the Cobalt 3 Seatpost. Its 7075-aluminum shaft is light and stiff, and the CNC'd single-bolt head allows for quick, precise seat angle and setback adjustments. Plus, measurement dots are etched into the post to make dialing in the perfect seat height a snap.
The all-new Highline delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation for any bike. Details - Shorter insertion length to fit more bikes - Premium Trelleborg sealing - Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained IFP hydraulic cartridge - Internal routing - Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt quick-connect head - Remote sold separately
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
$19.00 - $19.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$22.50 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
- 6061-T6 forged Aluminum - 2-bolt clamp - High polished finish - Laser-etched logos - 350mm length - Weight: 290g
Page 1 of 1