$12.99 - $18.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$19.99 - $24.00
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$19.99 - $25.30
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
$18.99 - $23.00
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
$64.99 - $130.00
Crank Brothers is a company that's known for unique, innovative designs, and they've applied their years of component manufacturing expertise to the Cobalt 3 Seatpost. Its 7075-aluminum shaft is light and stiff, and the CNC'd single-bolt head allows for quick, precise seat angle and setback adjustments. Plus, measurement dots are etched into the post to make dialing in the perfect seat height a snap.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$19.99 - $25.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
Page 1 of 1