- Parts & Accessories (17)
- Cranksets (22)
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Model Years
- Show Fewer Model Years
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
Crank left arm, Blaze Powerspline, 175mm, pitch black
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm - Interface: Power Spline - Position: Left
$15.19 - $27.00
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
$13.99 - $19.99
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
- Material: Heat-treated 4130 Chromoly - Splines: 8 - Diameter: 19mm - Length: 5.7/8" (150mm) - Spindle Bolts: 8x1mm (Included) - Compatibility: Fits Stolen OEM/MOB/SIC Mission Transit, Rant 8-S, Sunday Saker and most other 19mm, 8 spline cranks
Fits 19mm team & talon cranks: - Splines: 48 - Diameter 19mm - Length: 5.5" (140mm) - Spindle bolts: 3/8" X24tpi (not included) - Also fits: Cult OS, Demolition Revolt, Rant 48-S, WTP Royal, Redline Device and other 19mm 48 spline cranks
$54.99 - $90.00
Shimano's 9-sped Alivio crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. They are chainguard compatible, so if you're using these cranks on a commuter, your pant cuffs aren't in danger. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise.
- Material: Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: Super narrow HG 9 speed - Pedal Spindle: 9/16'' - Bottom Bracket: Not included - BB-UN26 or BB-UN55, 123mm
$38.00 - $47.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
The Shimano FC-M371 crankset for square bottom brackets features a rigid 2-piece construction and Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings. - Chain guard included - 9-speed
Claris R2000 series cranks are clean and stylish; an ideal option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting. - Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting - 4-gear arm crank design - Includes crank arm fixing bolt
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 157 mm O.L.D. frames - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ improves chain engagement and retention - Q-factor 181 mm - Direct mount chainring - Chain Line 56.5 mm - 1x12-speed
Shimano's new FC-RX600-11 crank balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater to the specific demands of gravel riding, with tighter gear steps for maintaining optimum pedaling cadence. The 2x11-speed crank is available in a 46-30T or 40T chainring combination and 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths. - Wider gear range for long tours or unknown terrain - Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles - Gear combination: 46-30T, 40T
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
$109.99 - $128.99
Salt Plus Pro 48 cranks have curved trapeze-shaped crank arms and are made of heat-treated seamless chromoly. - Tubular chromoly arms (heat-treated), chromoly spindle - Curved trapeze shaped crank arms - Heat-treated seamless chromoly - Left & right side sprocket bolt boss - Includes bottom bracket - Bore: 19 - Spindle Material: Steel - Drive Side Compatibility: Right and Left Hand Drive - Crank Arm Material: Steel - Crankset Style: 3-Piece - BB Style: Mid - BB Included: Yes
SRAM's S300 1.1 single-speed Crankset combines their stiff 7075-aluminum chainring with their lightweight 6061-aluminum forged arms. The high-profile teeth are compatible with 9- and 10-speed chains, and the stout spindle efficiently transfers your power. Plus, GXP bottom bracket cups are included.
$98.00 - $141.00
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
Cold-forged 6061 aluminum 5-arm black anodized crankset. - 110mm BCD - Bottom bracket compatibility: Square Taper Cartridge - Use 113mm for Isis BB or 110.5mm BB for square taper - Weight: 388g (130mm) – 451g (170mm)
CINCH Crank Bolt with Washer
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
$74.00 - $74.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
Page 1 of 2 Next page