$33.99 - $45.00
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
$59.99 - $62.00
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
$44.99 - $51.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$65.99 - $91.99
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
$49.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
RockShox's Paragon fork combines RockShox suspenion with a purpose-built 700c trekking fork to make the most out of every adventure. The Paragon takes the edge off bumpy roads and trails so you can go farther, faster. It uses a lightweight, tunable Solo Air spring, so you can set up the Paragon for any rider or terrain. And, it features a lockout for increased efficiency on smooth surfaces. And, the Paragon has integrated mounting for fenders and dynamo lighting, so you'll always be ready for whatever.
$249.00 - $349.00
With optimized material concentrated at the brace and seal area, outstanding stiffness and steering precision, and new E-MTB configured fork options with fender mounting points, Recon Silver is an all-around performer suited for any MTB or E-MTB bike. Features - New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (15x110mm version) - New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fit Tires up to 2.8" (15x110mm version without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance) - Fast Black finished 32mm steel upper tubes couple stiffness with a premium look
RockShox takes entry level 29er forks to a whole new level with the XC 32 TK. It delivers 100mm of 29er suspension via a smooth coil spring. A tough, light aluminum crown and magnesium lowers ensure a laterally stiff fork for pinpoint steering. The TurnKey lockout makes those long, smooth climbs fly by.
700c Hybrid fork with Cantilever Mounts - Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval-tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - Welded unicrown construction - Clearance for 50mm wide fenders (1 1/8-inch) - Axle to Crown Length: 403mm (1 1/8-inch); 412mm (1 1/8-inch SC); 403mm (1-inch) - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 (1 1/8-inch, 1 1/8-inch SC); 26 (1-inch) - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50 mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 (1 1/8-inch, 1 1/8-inch SC); 25.4 (1-inch) - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm (1 1/8-inch); 260mm (1 1/8-inch SC); 300mm (1-inch) - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 975g (1 1/8-inch); 1105g (1 1/8-inch SC); 963g (1-inch) - Wheel Size: 700c
$90.00 - $99.99
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
Page 1 of 1